Congo based Shenglong controls 90% of two Polymetalic exploitation permits under which rights are granted over much of Congo's metal mines. The exploitation permits are valid until 2036. The other 10% of the projects are owned by the Congolese Government.
The bitcoin derivative and the Tera Bitcoin Price Index were created to meet the growing demand of global merchants, payment processors, miners, and hedge funds for an efficient hedging tool. Institutional market makers have already offered to provide continuous markets over a range of tenors.